Community Health Systems Credentialing Specialist in Franklin, Tennessee
Member of the Shared Services Center IS Support, remote and desktop support team. Primarily responsible for setting up users on payer websites and resetting user passwords. Ensures standards (SOP) for employee termination are adhered to and documented so as to standardize support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages website credential administration. Creates employee logins and assists employees with password resets in a timely manner.
• Documents all employee logins to payer websites in Microsoft Access
• Obtain Administrative Credentials for employees via phone and online
• Work with Implementation team and transitioning facility to transfer payer website access from facility to SSC
• Assist with conducting inventory all PC equipment and tracking hardware for the SSC
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Ability to communicate well with employees, facilities, and payers via email and phone.
· Proven team player and customer service oriented
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Required Education: Associates degree or higher from a four year college or university in an IT-related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Experience: Experience credentialing payer websites (e.g. Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, Passport) and ServiceNow application experience preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office required.
Required License/Registration/Certification: None
Computer Skills Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software. Individual should also be proficient in applicant tracking software, such as Taleo.
Physical Demands: In order to successfully perform this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the following are outlined below:
· The Employee is required to read, review, prepare and analyze written data and figures, using a pc or similar and should possess visual acuity.
· The Employee may be required to occasionally climb, push, stand, walk, reach, grasp, kneel, stoop, and/or perform repetitive motions.
· The Employee will be required to lift items up to 50 pounds.
The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and therefore job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
Job: Business Office / Registration
Organization: Shared Services Center - Franklin
Requisition ID: 1742488