Community Health Systems Housekeeping - Days in Venice, Florida
Performs task related duties if applicable. Cleans, sanitizes and services assigned hospital areas. Clean and prepare rooms and beds after discharges. Restock all supplies as needed. Maintain non-patient areas. Provide supportive care to patients and nursing floors. Completes soiled linen schedule. Completes bio-medical and non-bio-medical waste schedule. Assists with set-ups, run floor machines. Reporting to Supervisor of any deficiencies in respective area. Other related duties as assigned.
· High School graduate or GED
· Institutional or healthcare housekeeping experience preferred.
· Must have the ability to hear, speak, read and write English.
· Capable of following instructions.
· Must perform a variety of routine, repetitive tasks daily.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Abnormally hard. Long periods of standing, continuously lifting loads, very flexible in schedule and inconsistencies in being able to follow schedule.
Job: Environmental Services / Housekeeping
Organization: Venice Regional Bayfront Health
Requisition ID: 1742007