Community Health Systems Nursing House Supervisor - Nights, PRN in Venice, Florida
The House Supervisor coordinates patient care and patient placement in collaboration with directors, physicians, and administrators. He/she acts as a resource person for routine hospital policies and procedures, legal issues, patient rights and compliance with the standards of regulatory and accrediting agencies. Serves as a clinical resources agent to nursing units and ancillary departments for problem solving. Coordinates staffing of hospital in conjunction with department directors. Works with other divisions and outside agencies to provide equipment or supplies not available in-house and facilitates procurement of medical supplies and/or equipment. Assists nursing personnel and family members in all circumstances that surround the death of a patient; facilitate arrangements for autopsies; determine appropriate referrals to the Medical Examiner. Gives recommendations to the department directors and participates in recruitment, performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions. Maintains open communication and is responsible for assessment of all requests for the AOC.
PRN POSITION - Requires a minimum of 3 years experience.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current Florida license.
· Bachelor s degree in Nursing, Business or Health Related field preferred, or actively pursuing Bachelor s in Nursing, Business, or Health Related field, to be completed within three years.
Licenses / Certificates:
· BCLS certification required
· ACLS certification required
· Current Florida nursing license (RN)
· National Specialty certification preferred
· Five (5) years clinical RN experience required with Associates Degree.
· Three (3) years clinical RN experience required with Bachelor s Degree
Organization: Venice Regional Bayfront Health
Requisition ID: 1741093