Community Health Systems CT Technologist in Bentonville, Arkansas
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a CT Technologist working a full-time schedule during the evenings 3:30pm-12:00am, Monday through Friday.
--?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
· Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:--?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
· Requires a high school diploma or GED
· Required completion of Radiologic technology training
· Requires registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
· Current American Heart association BLS certification.
Organization: Northwest Medical Center Bentonville
Requisition ID: 1825103