Community Health Systems Customer Service Representative in Easton, Pennsylvania
• Responds to telephone and/or written inquiries from employees, managers and vendors (phone, email, voicemail, fax) using predefined scripts.
• Advises employees on how to utilize self-service platform to perform self-service transactions.
• Develops broad base of knowledge with respect to CHS processes and protocols to leverage efficiency and efficacy.
• Executes Call Center responses, providing a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
• Maintains performance metrics in line with Call Center key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Effectively manages own workload. Contributes, where appropriate, to the identification of Call Center effectiveness, efficiency and process improvement opportunities and related measurement metrics; executes against effectiveness measurement metrics.
• Provides a customer focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities.
• Demonstrates ability to work with confidential data.
• Knowledge of processes regarding data input and processing.
• Working knowledge of basic Information Technology, Customer Skills, and Data based systems.
• Proven organizational and project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to communicate through written and verbal communications with all staff levels.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Manage the delivery of the document request, archiving processes, and secured disposal.
• Take responsibility for the ongoing housekeeping and maintenance of the electronic CHS personnel files.
• Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure.
• Escalate more complex queries to the specialized Team or Team Leader.
• Take responsibility for keeping up to date with CHS policy, procedures and process developments.
• Ensure compliance with confidential data at all times.
• Contribute to wider Call Center initiatives as required.
• Teaches employees and managers how to utilize and optimize self-service
Possess functional knowledge of call center operations and basic knowledge related to Customer Service skills, policies and procedures in the execution of responsibilities, emphasizing attention to detail of daily responsibilities.
Demonstrates a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
Able to work using own initiative, be customer focus, with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Possess excellent organizational skills, show a methodical approach to their work, and demonstrate previous experience of effectively dealing with difficult people in a professional manner.
Knowledge of HR systems
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job: Business Office
Organization: Shared Services Center - Bethlehem
Requisition ID: 1744634