Community Health Systems MARKET, Director of Marketing in Florida
The Market - Director of Marketing for Bayfront Health is responsible for overseeing the marketing activities for seven Bayfront Health Hospitals located throughout Florida. The incumbent reports to the Market President to ensure both short and long-term strategic planning, specifically the execution of goals, measurement and analysis at each hospital are implemented.
Bachelors in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
Master s Degree Preferred
10-15 years of experience in:
Physician Recruitment and Relations
High Level Leadership
Practice and Business Development
• Manages marketing communications activities to promote the Bayfront Health Hospitals in the Florida Market. This includes its lines of business, programs and key services to target audiences, as well as supporting strategies that enhance preference and usage.
• Develops and implements proactive marketing and promotion plans to support the strategic initiatives and priorities of Bayfront Health s hospitals and physician practices to increase awareness of programs and services, increase volume, drive revenue and enhance the image of Bayfront Health's hospitals and practices.
• Works with the Market's leaders to assist in recruitment, development and retention of medical staff, and identifies opportunities and implements strategies to increase activity within the market.
• Maintains database of physicians in the Market. Analyzes data to estimate current market share and project physician needs.
• Coordinates with leadership and administrators to integrate physician needs into strategic planning process.
• Consults with existing physician practices on practice enhancement and/or expansion.
• Assists in the development of new physician practices.
• Educates physicians and their staffs on processes, capabilities, and improvements of the facility he or she represents; to identify physician concerns and problems; and to communicate with appropriate associates within the facility in order to address concerns and problems that could affect patient care, regulatory compliance, or the like.
• Closely monitors and analyzes advertising activities and evaluates effectiveness and ROI outcomes. Completes and submits quarterly reports reflecting tracking results with emphasis on ROI achieved. Adjusts strategies as a result of findings.
• Provides optimum levels of leadership, including encouragement, training and support in order to help team exceed expectations and meet objectives.
• Creates a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves in a goal-oriented way and when necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their key objectives.
• Leads business development projects within the market by coordinating with other departments to grow volume in key service areas, and to find and develop new opportunities for growth. Integrates all communications disciplines to most effectively reach stated goals, deadlines and budget.
• Serves as key contact to all vendors and creative partners, integral in all creative planning and execution, as well as budget allocation to support all tactics.
Organization: Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1830152