Community Health Systems Registered Nurse- PICU (Part-time, Nights, 12 hr. shifts, 24 hours per wk.) *Up to $3,750 Sign-on Bonus* in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Under the immediate direction of the Team Specialist/Team Leader or other designated clinical management as assigned, functions as a clinical nurse mentor/preceptor with responsibility for the delivery of individualized, effective nursing care to a module of patients.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse;
· BCLS within 30 days of hire
· NRP within 90 days of hire
· PALS within 90 days of hire
· STABLE within 6 months of hire
· AACN EKG within 6 months
As demonstrated through progression of the clinical ladder behaviors.
Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
1) Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
2) Demonstrates strong working knowledge of interdisciplinary planning, as well as nursing practice procedures, equipment utilized and applicable regulations. (Refer to unit specific knowledge guidelines for those applicable to area of assignment.)
3) Requires general working knowledge of the normal growth, development, related behaviors, needs, comfort, and range of treatment appropriate to the age (including neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult,geriatric) and diagnosis of patient served to support the provision of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care. (Refer to unit specific knowledge guidelines for ages of patients served in area of assignment.)
4) Requires strong analytical and organizational skills necessary to assess, develop and implement individualized plans of patient care/education in changing patient and module situations through the recognition of actual and potential problems, patient/family involvement, and the collection of data related to unit nursing care concerns.
5) Requires leadership skills in order to provide constructive feedback to peers regarding nursing issues, participate in unit based decision making and support changes made.
6) Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in order to establish and maintain positive therapeutic/working relationships with all internal and external unit customers, as needed.
- Up to 243,750 Sign-on Bonus *
· One year commitment is 241,200.00
· Two year commitment is 242,500.00
· Three year commitment is 243,750.00
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Pediatrics, Nursery, NICU
Organization: Dupont Hospital
Location: IN-Fort Wayne
Requisition ID: 1838084
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.