Community Health Systems RN II / Critical Care Burn Center / Full-time Nights 72 hrs - 7P-7A in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Under the immediate direction of the Manager or other designated clinical management as assigned, functions as a clinical nurse mentor/preceptor with responsibility for the delivery of individualized, effective nursing care to a module of patients.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse:
Obtain and maintain certification in required CPR
BCLS within 90 days of hire
ACLS within 6months of hire
PALS within 6months of hire
ABLS within 6 months of hire
Education: Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
1) Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
2) Demonstrates strong working knowledge of interdisciplinary planning, as well as nursing practice procedures, equipment utilized and applicable regulations. (Refer to unit specific knowledge guidelines for those applicable to area of assignment.)
3) Requires general working knowledge of the normal growth, development, related behaviors, needs, comfort, and range of treatment appropriate to the age (including neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult,
geriatric) and diagnosis of patient served to support the provision of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care.)
4) Requires strong analytical and organizational skills necessary to assess, develop and implement individualized plans of patient care/education in changing patient and module situations through the
recognition of actual and potential problems, patient/family involvement, and the collection of data related to unit nursing care concerns.
5) Requires leadership skills in order to provide constructive feedback to peers regarding nursing issues, participate in unit based decision making and support changes made.
6) Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in order to establish and maintain positive therapeutic/working relationships with all internal and external unit
customers, as needed.
Job: Intensive Care / Critical Care
Organization: St. Joseph Hospital
Location: IN-Fort Wayne
Requisition ID: 1827633