Community Health Systems Senior Business Process Analyst in Franklin, Tennessee
Community Health Systems("CHSPSC, LLC")is one of the leading operators of general acute carehospitals. The organization's affiliates own, operate, or lease more than 100hospitals in 20 states, with an aggregate of approximately 21,000 licensedbeds. The consolidated organization owns and leases community hospitals thatoffer quality, cost-effective healthcare including a range of inpatient medicaland surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. Inover 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the soleprovider of healthcare services.
CHSPSC, LLC seeks a Senior Business Process Analyst for itsFranklin, TN, headquarters Process & Performance Excellence team.
The Senior Business Process Analyst will be a member of the Service Analysis team. This Analyst should have
experience in business analysis and requirements gathering including the documentation of functional and nonfunctional
requirements, use cases, expected outcomes and test scripts. This position is responsible for detailed
design of system components I solutions and translating end user requests into business requirements. This
position will create training documentation and deliver training to various audiences. The position will assist in
creating, maintaining and optimizing processes and procedures. The Senior Business Process Analyst will
report to the Senior Manager of IT Service Operations.
• Work closely with varying business units, development teams, process teams, operation groups and IT
department in information gathering
• Analyze requests, construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, write requirements
• Provide input for process improvements using industry standard methodologies
• Be a key resource representing business analyst discipline across the IS Enterprise
• Clearly articulate and present requirements in a clear and concise manner
• Actively influence others about the business analyst role and processes
• Proficient technical writing ability
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Strive to provide smooth, predictable and timely delivery of software products and/or updates within an
• Coordinate and provide training relevant to audience
• Coach and transfer knowledge to less experienced team members
• Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new solution/process knowledge into the team.
• Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks and effectively prioritize work
• Able to handle a fast paced environment and react positively under pressure and stressful situations
• Appropriately escalate issues and meet deadlines
• Bachelor's degree or sufficient experience can be substituted for education.
• Minimum 1 year of requirements writing
• 1-3 years ofIT experience in a large corporate environment
• ServiceNow tool experience a plus
• Experience with SharePoint, Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
• Self-motivated, pro-active team player with a positive attitude
• Exhibit a high level of individual initiative and problem solving skills
• Perform multiple tasks and effectively prioritize work
• Comfortable presenting information to large groups as well as senior leadership
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
• 2 years Business Systems Analyst industry
Job: Corporate Positions
Organization: CHS Corporate
Requisition ID: 1837830