Community Health Systems RN Seasonal Registry Nightshift LD/OB in Johnson, Arkansas
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as an Seasonal RN in our Labor & Delivery Department at Willow Creek Women s Hospital.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Evaluating assigned patient and plans
· Implementing and documenting care
· Performing various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
· Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
· License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
· Current American Heart association BLS certification
· May require a current ACLS and PALS certification at start or acquired within first 60 days of employment
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
· Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
· Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
· Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
· Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
· Willow Creek Women s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren t local and haven t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org at http://www.northwestarkansas.org/ to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Job: Obstetrics (Labor & Delivery , Maternal Child)
Organization: NMC Willow Creek Woman's Hospital
Requisition ID: 1840267
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.