Community Health Systems 028-14 Labor and Delivery RN - FT/N in Las Cruces, New Mexico
• Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
• Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
• Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
• Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient.
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
• Two years experience in __
• Previous supervisory experience
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
Job: Pediatrics, Nursery, NICU
Organization: Mountain View Regional
Location: NM-Las Cruces
Requisition ID: 1833291