Community Health Systems Paramedic-PRN in Springdale, Arkansas
Do you enjoy the fast paced environment of the Emergency Department? Do you have experience as an EMT or Paramedic? If so, we would love to have you join our team here at Northwest Health.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Provide advanced life support care to patients who are ill and/or injured.
· Assistant RN s and Physicians in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process, diagnosis, planning implementation and evaluation.
· Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
· Functions under the supervision and direction of a registered nurse with direction of the medical director.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
· Requires a high school diploma or GED.
· Registered with the EMT National Registry,
· Licensed by State EMS authority
· 2 to 4 years of related experience.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification.
· Current AHA ACLS and PALS or can be obtained within 90 days of employment
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
· Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
· Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
· Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
· Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
· Willow Creek Women s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren t local and haven t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org at http://www.northwestarkansas.org/ to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Organization: Northwest Health System Springdale
Requisition ID: 1840474
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.