Community Health Systems Cardiac Cath Lab / EP Tech - $10k Sign On! in St. Petersburg, Florida
Cardiac Cath Lab / EP Technologist
About Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Serving the Tampa Bay community since 1906, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is a 480-bed private teaching hospital located in St. Petersburg. In addition to accreditation by The Joint Commission , Bayfront is certified as Pinellas County s only Level II trauma center with Bayflite, Level III regional perinatal intensive care center, primary stroke center, Level IV epilepsy center and Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacement.
Under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, and/or Director of Invasive Cardiovascular Services, and according with previously designed and approved procedures is responsible for assisting the physician, both technically and clinically, in the diagnosis and intervention of cardiovascular disease.
Scrub, monitor, and circulate all types of Cardiac Cath / EP and Device Cases.
· Certification or AS degree in AMA accredited Allied Health Related Field or Completion of formal surgical technician training or on-the-job training from an acute care hospital
· Any of the listed credentials: RTR / ARRT, RRT, RCVT, RCIS, EMT, Paramedic, RN, CST
· ACLS and BLS certification
· 2 years experience minimum in the Cardiac Cath Lab including diagnostic and interventional experience
· Experience in EP/AICD/Pacemaker and Peripheral vascular.
Dayshift with rotating call for nights and weekends!
Job: Cardiac Cathertization
Organization: Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Location: FL-St. Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1825121