Community Health Systems RN, Cardiac Cath Lab, PRN in St. Petersburg, Florida
The RN functions as an integral member of the Cardiology Team to provide care for patients with complex, stable and unstable cardiac problems. The RN's care is not limited to cardiac- related issues, but also encompasses other medical/surgical problems, both acute and chronic. The RN is responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
· Assists the cardiology staff in all nursing functions in the electrophysiology/cardiac catheterization laboratory setting, including assisting in STEMI, Cardiac Cath both Dx and Interventional, Dx Peripheral and Interventional, Pacemaker/AICD placements, and EP/ablations.
· Assists the cardiology staff in other procedures in the Cardiology Section, including but not limited to administering moderate sedation for transesophageal echocardiograms and pericardiocentesis procedures, and assisting in tilt table testing.
· Prepares patients for the above procedures and provides education pre and post procedures.
· Additional duties as required to meet the needs of the Cardiology Section.
This is a PRN position - Experience Required.
· Graduate of CCNE or NLNAC accredited school of nursing or graduate of accredited school of nursing with minimum 2 years recent acute care experience
· BSN preferred
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS Requirements:
· State of Florida RN license
· BLS and ACLS certification
Minimum 1 years CCL experience Required
Must be able to Circulate and Record
EP Experience a plus!
Scrubbing a plus!
Job: Nursing Services
Organization: Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Location: FL-St. Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1823455