Community Health Systems RN, CVOR (Full Time/Days with Call Rotation) - $10,000 Sign On! in St. Petersburg, Florida
The circulating RN monitors the patient procedures undergoing in the operating rooms. During operations and other surgical procedures, the circulator assists by acting as an intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of the hospital.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: ensuring that the surgical room is sterile and safe for the patient, working side by side with scrub team to assist in maintenance of the sterile field, preparation of the patient and operation room for assigned procedure, assess the patient's condition before, during and post-surgery, assists providers in development of the plan of care and updates as needed throughout the procedure. Exercises professional judgment in the performance of assigned duties. Recognizes as required when patient conditions requires immediate attention.
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing
· BSN preferred
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS Requirements:
· State of Florida RN license
· BLS and ACLS certification
· CNOR within 1 year or when eligible to sit for exam
· CNOR Preferred
· Minimum 2 years acute care experience required
· Perioperative Internship Program
- CVOR experience required.
· Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
· On Call After Hours and Weekends Required
Job: Nursing Services
Organization: Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Location: FL-St. Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1813448