Community Health Systems Service Line Director for Neuroscience- Full Time in Victoria, Texas
Service Line Director - Neuroscience
JOB SUMMARY: The Neuroscience Program Director is responsible for the development and growth of the neuroscience unit, department, and product line across the continuum..
Business Development: It s organizing the Neuro strategies to grow the service line. This include Neurology, Stroke program (Comprehensive Stroke), Neuro Interventionist, EEG, Epilepsy, Neuro Oncology Program (Gamma Knife)
· Works closely with Neuroscience and related Physicians, Department Directors, key Managers, Administration, and Education.
· Identifies customer needs in an inpatient, outpatient, and community setting.
· Address customer needs.
· Tracks data and numbers on admissions, ADC, bed occupancy, t-PA, Stealth patients, etc. Uses data to assist in identifying needs, identifying problems with systems, and determining program consistency and usage.
· Develops programs for identified needs and to build volume.
· Conduct meetings with physicians for input, needs/ concerns, and program development.
· Oversees the development and implementation of neuroscience programs across the continuum.
· Oversees and directs the EEG and EMG neuroscience services and personnel.
· Meets with key department directors to ensure smooth transition of neuro patients across the continuum and for program development input.
· Coordinates and integrates services within the department and with other departments.
· Works with marketing to establish neuroscience brochures, educational materials, and community awareness.
· Promotes, practices and ensures quality of service objectives for all customers.
· Follows JCAHO ORNYX trends for CVA. Identifies needs/ performance improvement issues and coordinates development of improvement action plans as needed.
EDUCATION : Bachelor's Degree in a related field
EXPERIENCE : Experience in an acute care facility with neuroscience focus, experience with reimbursement issues, experience with marketing, experience with management of personnel, experience with business and program development
Job: Nursing Services
Organization: DeTar Healthcare System
Requisition ID: 1816563